Apple Launches New iPhonesXS, XS Max and XR: Everything you need to know
Gone are the days of waiting for the launch of new iPhone. Apple on its Grand event on 12 September, finally took to release its much-awaited new series of iPhones. And people are just awestruck. The fun fact about the event is Apple just did not launch the new series of iPhones but also took to release the Apple Watch. Apple in total details at the event introduced the iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, the replacement for iPhone X, iPhone XR and the Apple Watch Series 4. The Apple Watch has been built in compatibility to the health conditions with ECG, and s
Apple has again taken to introduce the new products in advance. The great fact about the launch is that Apple moved out of the expectations of people and introduced a number of things that people did not expect to be there. Now, people are extremely excited about the products to officially come into the market so they can use and enjoy it.
Apart from the launch of mobile products, Apple also took to inform the users about its other products and how it functions in the market. Tim Cook seemed to ruled Twitter with ‘mistaken tweet’, to ensure the Mission: Impossible kind of intro.
Apple took to announce their Apple TV programming. Also, Apple has signed two significant movie deals starting elephants and wolves. Apple will soon be shipping the 2 billionth iOS device. For ensuring the clean and renewable energy, Apple’s iPhone XS has been using the recycled ton and bio-based plastics.
HomePod will be updated to ensure smooth functioning.
The price of Apple’s iPhones have been reduced. iPhone 7 will be beginning at $499. The update for iOS 12 will be made available only if your device is compatible since September 17 and MacOS Mojave will be updated on September 24.
iPhone XS and XS Max
Since many months speculations and leaks were being made for iPhone XS and XS Max and finally it has been introduced in the market. The announcement made by Apple is considered to be one of the biggest announcements of the months.
iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Compared to Note 9, the size of iPhone XS Max is greater. Also, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max may achieve a makeover externally as well as internally.
- The price of XS and XS Max are comparatively higher.
- ML engine for game speed has been highlighted in the mobile version for Elder Scrolls: Blade and Galaga.
- The first 7nm CPU of the industry, new A12 Bionic has been included.
- New camera features with AI based capability has been introduced with Smart HDR and face detection feature.
- Battery life has been boosted.
- For first time, the dual SIM feature has been introduced with eSIM and physical nano SIM update.
- The price of iPhone XS is $999 and iPhone XS Max is $1099.
To replace iPhone X, iPhone XR has been introduced. It has LCD, and the display is 6.1-inch Liquid Retina.
- It is bigger and also cheaper compared to iPhone X.
- It has wide-angle camera which is AI feature driver.
- It too supports A12 Bionic chip.
- Priced at $749 the phone has support of six finishes and four capacities. The pre-order for the phone will begin on October 19 and it will be contributed on October 26.
With the introduction of these phones, it is time to a bid a farewell to iPhones with headphone jacks. Also, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are long-forgotten stories for now.
Apple Watch Series 4
The watch features a zero-bezel design and the face size too has been increased from 40mm to 44mm. It wouldn’t be wrong to call it the ‘guardian of human health’. The watch features the FDA recommended in-built electrocardiogram or ECG. It ensures the option of emergency calls. The watch is priced at $400 and pre-order begins from 14 September.