Specialize in the Marketing Field – Enroll for a PGDM
Post Graduate Diploma in Management in marketing course helps the candidates to develop into corporate-ready managers. The course includes simulation lab learning, internship, corporate social responsibility and more. The course offers professional knowledge and the technical training to the candidates so that they can specialize in the field of marketing.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course is an advanced course and the candidates completing this course can specialize in the field. The course consists of study, industry immersion and applied research.
The course eligibility is a graduate in any stream and clearing a MBA entrance test. It is one of the best courses after graduation in arts. The course helps the candidates to gain knowledge and develop skills required to be successful in the field.
PGDM – marketing course highlights
The course consists of the following:
• The course is a two-year full-time course approved by the AICTE.
• The course includes a simulation exercise in which the candidates learn and experience the actual market. Another simulation exercise required the candidates to work for a virtual company where they have to make marketing decisions. The candidates decide upon target market, pricing, communication, positioning and more.
• The course includes industry visits where they learn about the upcoming marketing trends. The classroom learning focuses on the concepts of sales and distribution.
• The course consists of panel discussions and guest lectures by experts in the industry and academia.
• Top companies visit the campus in the final year for final placements and the candidates get a lot of placement opportunities.
The eligibility for the PGDM course is graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the final examination. The candidates have to clear any of the MBA entrance tests CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, state CET, NMAT by GMAC wherever applicable as per the AICTE guidelines.
PGDM – best course after graduation in arts
The PGDM course includes a skills training program along with the education program. It also includes a NGO project and teaches the candidates corporate social responsibility..
The skills training program covers communication, language, etiquette and grooming which is a must while working with seniors and subordinates. This helps the candidates to develop into confident professionals.
The course requires that the candidates participate in an 1-month NGO project. The candidates have to work for a social cause. They are taught how the NGOs function and how their work can change the lives of many.
The course begins with a Foundation course in which the basic subjects of management are taught and the candidates coming from different streams can catch up easily.
The course requires the candidates to choose the specialization subject in the first year itself and so the knowledge imparted on the specialization subject is vast. The candidates can become specialists in the field.
The course includes a 5-month industry internship where the candidates get to work on real world projects in top companies. The candidates can learn directly from the industry.
The author likes to write about the various educational courses. Here the author has discussed the best course after graduation in arts – PGDM. For details check out itm.edu.