Top Specification of Non-vacuum dry cabinet
The non-vacuum dry cabinets are used to dry the products which are sensitive to oxygen and are used for experiments related to high-grade temperatures. It is highly suitable for drying the hygroscopic substances that need drying to a low level of residual moisture content. The dry vacuum cabinet is the only device that can help in drying the lumpy and glutinous type of products which have a low pomposity. You will be able to find a lot of suppliers who can provide you non vacuum dry cabinets which follow the international and global guidelines and are suitable for various requirements. In this article, you will be learning more about these types of dry cabinets.
One of the most vital factors which need to be considered when designing the non vacuum dry cabinet systems is the overall dimensioning of its vacuum system. For instance, when you want to get a lot of vigorous foaming in your product, the evacuation to an operational level of vacuum will have to take place quickly. The vapors that have been produced when the process of drying is underway will get taken out to the surface condenser directly where the vapor will be condensed. The vapors which cannot be condensed will get extracted with the help of the vacuum system. Once the process of drying has been completed, then the products can get cooled with the circulation of the cooling water inside the heated plates.
Specifications of non-vacuum dry cabinets:
- The cabinets come with thicknesses of 1 mm of high-quality Stainless Steel Desiccator Cabinets. This adds more strength to the device, helps it to provide good performances. The design of the structure is overlapping which results in a good sealing performance also.
- The surface treatment use advanced technology and has an orange painting pattern which consists of over fifteen different processes and also provide with a strong resistance to corrosion.
- There is an ultra-bright display from a digital board with LED light. The display will show the temperature and moisture levels. The humidity sensors are also of the highest quality and long-lasting. The humidity can get set to a prior level, and it also has memory functions.
- The humidity display has a range from 0 to 99 percent RH; the temperature displaying range is from -9 degrees Celsius to 99 degrees Celsius. The display accuracy for humidity is plus-minus 3 percent RH, and for temperature, it is plus-minus 1 degree Celsius.
- High-quality absorbent material is used for absorbing moisture.
- These are non-reactive to chemical reactions like oxidation and corrosion. Hence they are long lasting.
- They consume very little power and work on a low voltage also. Thus they are highly energy efficient.
The non-vacuum dry cabinets are extremely important for those research experiments where very low moisture content is desired. Hopefully, the information mentioned in this article will have helped you.